Thursday 31 March 2011

Dates have changed again and draft routes have been created

Hi all,

Due to Luke’s exams this has been moved to the 28th-29th may! Thanks very much for all your support and emails offering to help. I'm astounded by how many people have offered to help! I think our route for Saturday is getting finalised travelling through Walthamstow, Wanstead and Rainham in the morning and then spending the afternoon chasing birds as they are reported in. Please keep me updated of any sightings you have throughout the day via BirdGuides and London Wiki as I will be checking these out every hour.

Sunday looks like we will be travelling to London Wetland centre in Barnes, Staines res and nearby areas, Cannons Farm and nearby woodland areas in this morning and then doing more bird chasing in the afternoon and then targeting Owls in the evening.

However all could change at the drop of a hat so who knows where this weekend will take us. I am still open to suggestions. Obviously I want to stay clear of the traffic and may need to be flexible with the weather but I'm feeling more confident than I was a few weeks ago.

Please can you all pray for good weather and good luck!

Many thanks

Harry and Luke (and Hara)

No comments:

Post a Comment