Saturday 14 May 2011

Joe has joined the bird race team

In recent weeks the task seems to be getting tougher but I still remain confident about winning this bet. I have just found out my scope will not be fixed in time for the race and have not been well, which has sacrificed some of my time to scout out new sites! However, to improve my chances of success I have brought in a good friend of mine to help. Joe is from Dorset and has excellent birding skills. Having a third birder along will help us multi-task more effectively while trying to bird and video document everything we do throughout the day.

The sites I've scouted so far have provided plenty of birds and I will be spending the whole of next weekend scouting sites in order to finalise the locations for this amazing trip.

Welcome aboard, Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment